I finally recieved my first delivery to start my melt and pour soaps (ordered at Gran Velada):
- Óleo de Jojoba
- Sabão Base de Glicerina Cristal
- Sabão Base de Glicerina Branco
- Óleo de Coco
- Manteiga de Karité Refinada
- Molde 12 Bolinhos Românticos
- Óleo Essencial de Ylang Ylang
- Pigmento Mineral, Azul Ultramarino cosmetico
- Molde 8 Pastilhas de Sabonetes Clássicas
- Essência Aromática de Ámbar Oriental Extra
- Jarra para derreter sabão
- Molde de silicone, 9 Mini Tartinhas
- Pigmento Mineral, Violeta Ultramarino. Cosmético
- Molde para fazer cupcakes mini
- Sabão Base de Leite de Cabra
- Pipeta Conta-gotas
- Colheres Medidoras, Kit de 6 medidas.
My plan was to make glycerin soaps with little soaps in opaque in the inside.
So I started by making my little cupcake and flower soaps, using the colours blue and pink.
I whisked the blue base too much when I added the blue mica colouring (I didn´t know that was possible) and the blue base started to get very fluffy and bubbly. I thought that it would go flat again but it didn’t, so my blue soaps are lighter and more fluffy than the pink soaps. I learned that I should whisk my colours and essential oils in a separate batch, not together with the melt and pour base.
Ahh, again I forgot to spray the silicone molds with alcohol! Alcohol to pop the soap bubbles – most not forget!!
24 hours later I unmolded my little soaps.
So now that I have my little soaps, I am ready to pour transparent melt and pour base on my little soaps.
I placed the little soaps in each silicone cavity how I wanted them to be layed and poured the melted base on them:
I made 2 different bases: purple with ylang ylang EO and orange (coloured with turmerci) with amber EO. In both bases I put Jojoba oil.
I only put a few drops of each EO, I think I have to put more because my soaps aren’t very scented.
I made a 3rd soap for my husband using green and rosemary EO and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and jojoba oil:
24 hours later I unmolded my soaps:
This experience worked out a little bit better than my last 🙂